Friday, February 22, 2008

My first Friday Five

So how about we share five "heavenly" things? These can be serious or funny or a combination of the two.
What is your idea of a heavenly (i.e. wonderful and perfect):
1. My idea of heavenly is spending time with my family and traveling. If we can combine that it's the best. We are going to California this April with my daughter and her husband - heavenly.

2. Song or musical piece: I love all kinds of music and I love to sing. Recently listening to gospel music in the car when we are traveling is the best. We turn it up loud and sing along, even if we don't know the words.

3. Gift: For me, many times little gifts are the best - little things that someone has picked up because they thought of me. Sweet Spirit gave me a little stone penguin as a gift and I just love him.

4. You choose whatever you like-food, pair of shoes, vacation, house, or something else. Just tell us what it is and what a heavenly version of it would be: I guess my home in Maine - going there and feeling comfortable and relaxed (that is a hard place right now - long story)

5. And for a serious moment, or what would you like your entrance into the next life to be like?What, from your vantage point now, would make Heaven "heavenly?": I would like to enter the next life without fear and with anticipation of a knowing that I do not possess now. And being able to experience (however that might be) loved ones who have gone before.

2 comments:

Dorcas (aka SingingOwl) said...

((((Hugs))))

KristaBeth said...

I tag you for a six word meme. (You can include a picture, too, if you want to. Visit my blog for the rules!